No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer Kit
• Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer is the all in one solution to yellowed or discolored headlights.
• Graded sanding pads and fine finish polish restores dull, faded and yellowed headlights.
• Active sealant wipes in a 2 step process prevents future fading and yellowing.
• Increases beam distance to improve safety levels for driving on poorly lit roads.
• Simple application to save on expensive MOT re-test and failures. Headlamp replacements are now a thing of the past.
Method of Use
• Wash headlight surface with a Turtle Wax® shampoo as directed to remove surface dirt. Dry headlight surface.
• Use masking tape to protect the painted surface around the headlight.
• Apply Clarifying Compound to a cotton cloth. Rub compound over entire headlight using firm pressure. Buff with a clean, soft, cotton cloth.
• Use pads on only those areas requiring restoration. Begin rubbing the Level 1 green pad, using firm finger pressure, in a back and forth motion over the headlight, continuing until much of the oxidation is removed.
• Immediately switch to the Level 2 brown pad. Rub back and forth in the opposite direction (90 degrees) of the Level 1 green pad for about 1 minute, keeping the pad and headlight surface wet.
• Dry the headlight with a cotton towel. Apply Clarifying Compound and rub thoroughly back and forth until the headlight clarifies. Let compound dry to a haze and buff with a cotton cloth. Clarifying Compound can be applied by machine with a foam pad at 1500 RPMs.
• Important: Clean both lenses before opening the Ceramic Acrylic Wipes. Open pouch containing the Ceramic Acrylic Wipes and quickly coat both lenses with the wipe. This helps prevent future yellowing. Coating will dry within 24 hours.
Tips & Technical Information
• Headlight lens clarity will improve with proper use of this kit. Cracked, micro-cracked, severely pitted, water logged from the inside or severely weathered headlights may not return to the original condition.