No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Turtle Wax HS Ceramic Polish and Wax
- All-in-one car wax polish delivers the benefits of three ultra-premium products – polish, wax and ceramic coating – in a simple step
- Precision platelet technology removes light swirls, scratches and paint transfer for easy surface restoration
- Hydrophobic SiO2 ceramic coating delivers incredible water-beading, chemical-resistance and a jaw-dropping, wet-look shine
- Featuring a powerful blend of traditional waxes, this ultra-premium ceramic car wax and polish is the total package for surface restoration and protection
- Use this professional-grade car scratch remover to repair cobwebbing, fine lines and swirls while leaving behind a layer of glossy, hydrophobic wax, all in one easy step. Restored to a beautiful, showroom fresh look, your car will thank you for using this incredible auto polish
- Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation
- Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do
- Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
How to use it
- STEP 1
Wash and dry your car. We recommend Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash & Wax
- STEP 2
If necessary, remove any embedded contaminants from your vehicle’s finish using a clay bar.
- STEP 3
Apply three or four dime-sized drops of this car polish onto a foam applicator and begin buffing into painted surfaces of your car. Avoid all unpainted surfaces and gaps between your car’s panels.
- STEP 4
Once you’ve polished the entire car, wipe the product away with a damp, microfiber cloth and dry.
To apply this product, Turtle Wax recommends an 8mm dual action flex buffer with a 5.5-inch pad. Use four drops of Ceramic Polish and Wax on your cutting pad at a low speed. Smooth product onto each panel. Turn up the RPMs and work up and down all exterior surfaces for an incredible glossy finish.
There are no reviews yet.