No products in the cart.
Privacy protection rules
Tronix sh.pk performs the collection and processing of personal data in compliance with Law 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data Protection” as well as relevant bylaws.
The main purpose of the processing of personal data is to ensure the correct delivery of orders placed through the official website, to improve the quality of service, to allow the communication of information related to placed orders and Tronix deals which can be of interest for the Client in order to best meet his subsequent expectations.
Personal information is protected through the password you use to make online purchases. The client is responsible to always keep his/ her password secret and confidential.
If the Client thinks or suspects that his/ her account is being compromised, he/ she must immediately notify Tronix.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Our company wants to ensure that you are fully aware and informed of all your personal data protection rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Every user of the official online site enjoys the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information from our company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correct: You have the right to request that our company correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to ask our company to fill in the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to restrict data processing: You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data being subject to certain conditions.
- Right to delete data: You have the right to request that our company delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company under certain conditions.
- Right to transfer data: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we collect about you to another organization, or directly to you under certain conditions.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname.
- Contact information including email address, phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as country, region, city, home address, zip code, preferences and interests.
- Any other Information related to customer surveys and / or deals.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We seek this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and especially for the following reasons:
- Maintaining internal records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you using the email address you provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, or post mail. We may use the information to personalize the website according to your interests.