No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tenzi Rubber Off
1700 Lek – 12000 Lek
• Concentrated product designed to remove rubber marks from all types of hard surfaces.
• Excellently removes dirt and adhesives used by athletes (paraffin and resin).
• Effective in a mixture of 2-30%.
• pH 13
◘ Recommended for complete cleaning:
– Industrial floors (epoxy resin, concrete, sandstone, natural stone)
– Office floors (ceramics, linoleum, PVC)
– Sports floors (parquets, PVC, etc.)
Method of Use
◙ Fresh dirt: 0.5 – 2% (50 – 200 ml / 10 l of water)
◙ Old dirt: 10 – 20% (1 – 2 l / 10 l of water)
◙ Spot cleaning (layered dirt) 1:3 with water
◙ Prepare a mixture depending on the level of dirt, apply it to the dirty area and wait 1-2 minutes.
◙ Clean by machine or by hand, wipe off all dirt and wash the area with fresh water.
◙ Dry it yourself or let it dry by itself.
Caution: On polymer surfaces, use a maximum of 1% mixture (100 ml / 10 l of water) for spot cleaning.