No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tenzi Top Plam Clor
• Product designed to remove stains and discolorations of gastronomic origin, such as liquids, alcohols, oils and fats.
• Eliminates unpleasant odors of animal origin or those created by decay processes.
• Recommended for artificial textile surfaces (polyester, polyamide, acrylic, nylon, polypropylene, etc.).
• Can be used to clean heavily stained seats and carpets with Texwash, as a bleach and stain remover for natural fibers that have stable colors.
• pH 14
◘ Artificial and natural textile surfaces with stable colors
◘ Linen surface (bleaching)
◘ Seats, carpets, upholstery
Method of use
◙ Make a mixture according to the purpose:
– stain removal: 1:10 with water (10%)
– whitening: 1:20 with water (5%)
– wash: 1% Top Plam Clor + 4% Textil or Texwash
◙ Apply the solution to the surface, wait about 30 minutes, collect the dirt and wash the surface with a vacuum machine.
◙ For foam removal, use the De-Foam product.
◙ In case of splashing, quickly wipe the plastic, wooden or metal elements.
Caution: This product should only be used on colorfast materials. Before use, test the stability of the surface.
Do not mix it with other products, because it can release harmful gases (chlorine).